Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, can't believe it's actually 2010 - already. So crazy. You think time will hold off, and things will be frozen, but time just goes and goes. Right past your eyes and sometimes you don't even get a chance to look. Ah. Well. I guess that's how I feel anyways..

I think New Years Eve is so overrated. Haha, I was doing some drunken ranting talking about it. But it really is. People feel it's absolutely necessary to get wasted and party on the night of it. It really isn't necessary, at all. Yaaa need to get over it. I am. haha. I was extremely content, just chilling, drinking some Smirnoff. I hardly ever drink. So you can only imagine how easily I get drunk or buzzed. It was quite funny. I was on my last one, and had a little episode of sickness. I had to lye down, I did that for like 20 minutes probably. And was convinced I would be throwing up. So I stumbled out to get 'THE bucket', I started rubbing my stomach. But that wasn't working. So then I started thinking about some stuff, and that took my mind off of the nauseousness. Then I got up and was all better. Haha, next time I need to eat. I didn't eat the entire day so I'm guessing that's all it was..
That's basically all I really did. Oh, I was even feeling so buzzed, drunk, whatever you wanna call it - that I almost made some plans with friends from the passsst. Almost. We had some good conversations going on too. But I just wasn't up to it. aha. Guess isolation will do that to ya. Kidding. Well, actually no I'm not. But, also it's more complex than that. Haven't even seen them in two years.. and we've both changed drastically. So. Yeah.
Oh. My mom and step dad finally got back from dinner, and she knew I was drinking, so I was talking to her and asked her to come lye down with me. Then we watched the movie 'The Blind Side'. It was really good, we both really liked it. I was expecting it to be more dramatic though, you know, something like an instant classic. But no, it was still really good. Based on a true story too :) That's what made me even happier, in the ending.

So, that was my new years eve. Well, there's a lot of other things unmentioned, but that's completely unnecessary and not worth typing it all.

Haha Michael Cera is so cute and hilarious. looove him. His little promotion commercial for his new movie 'Youth in Revolt' or whatever, is funny (on Adult Swim).
Random.


Oh, I have some New Years resolutions but, I feel this post is already too long. And I have to go change the channel, the show on the television is so fucking obnoxious right now!!! AH

No comments:

Post a Comment