Friday, December 18, 2009

Counting down :)

Wow, I can't believe Christmas is only SIX days away!!! Where the hell does the time go?? I have no idea. It seems like it was just summer, time is going too quickly. I remember when I was a kid I used to get so excited for Christmas, the month always seemed too long, I'd have Christmas countdowns, take naps by the Christmas tree, and peek at the wrapped presents. haha. But now. I feel like I'm not excited. And that's not good. Because, I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't act like my parents.. that I would still get excited on holidays and birthdays. But now, I feel like I'm turning into them. That IS NOT GOOD!

Anyways, I got a new camera last night!!! Finaaallllllly! Half was my money that I had left over, and half was Christmas money from my mom and step dad.. It's a:

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS

Whoa. Sorry the font came out like that. Lmao. I had copied & pasted it. So whatever. But yeah, it's pretty amazing. People are trying to say Nikon's are better and Canon's are only known for their name, and that's why people buy them. But I completely disagree with that. I definitely recommend this camera. It's perfect quality. It's just what I needed and what I've been looking for. I am so incredibly happy! I can now finally enjoy taking photographs and share them without feeling ashamed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment