Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Veganism.

Alright. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm half way out of my depression fog. But at least I'm making progress. Right?

It snowed for the first time on the 5th. Snow is still outside. It's so beautiful.. I painted my nails Christmas colors, I do it every year. But I'm kinda pissed 'cause they're already starting to get messed up. They're dry and all. But you know how like 2 hours later if you bump or nail into something it'll leave a massive gash and make it gushy? Yeah..

Annnnyways.
I've become vegan. For so many different reasons. And I'm sticking to it too. I became a vegetarian at the end of January in 2007. My intentions, at first, were to become vegan. But I couldn't manage that. Sooo now, almost two years later, I've finally become one. I feel like it's been 3 years? Like I'm miscounting by one year. But I don't know. Not thinking clearly.

I think I started the 3rd of this month. Just wanna document this so I remember the exact date this time. aha. And I'm doing really good. I know I wont end up going back to eating dairy products or using any products associated with the cruel usage of animals.. My mind is set.
Obviously Peta is what opened my eyes to everything. I've known about Peta for a long time now. But never did I actually comprehend the cruel things going on with animals, other than them being slaughtered for someone's stomach to be filled temporarily. Anyways, I was reading a Peta2 vegan recipe booklet and I was reading all these sad, sad, sad, cruel stories about these innocent animals. And I must have been extra emotional, because while I was reading it I was hysterically crying - for an hour. haha. But honestly. This world is just so fucked up. I'm sure you're very aware of that.

It's sad not many people know about the violent, cruel things going on in this world.. not even my family knows, nor will they listen when I try to explain it to them. They're completely stubborn and want to believe what they want to believe in their cannibal minds. :|

If I do have a future. I already know I want to rescue as many animals as possible. Farm animals included. Any animal that needs a home. That's something I really, really want to do in life. I know I wont be able to do that for a very long time. But I want to give my life meaning, and be able to save lives and give animals comfort and happiness. I've always been an animal lover. aha
I'm so corny. But I'm being completely honest right now.

And if I have a family of my own. I'm totally raising vegan children. It's absolutely safe for infants to be vegan and grow up still being vegan. I've done plenty of research. It's actually a lot healthier for babies to grow up that way, a lot healthier than giving your child a pile of fatty, toxic meat and a cup full of toxic, milk pus. Seriously... And the things people do to acheive that glass of milk, and that slice of cheese on your sandwich. It's the most fucking disturbing thing. In many, many ways.

I just wish, that people could take the time out of their 'oh so' busy day, and actually look into this. Look into what you're putting into your system, into your child's system. I am just beyond terrified and disgusted about it all. And that I didn't know about it sooner.

I hope that someone actually reads this all. And what I hope the most is that you learn more about this and one day hopefully you decide to live healthy and cruelty free.

That's all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment