Saturday, November 7, 2009

R.I.P. laptop.

So, my laptop is finally dead. REEEEEST IN PEACE. I'm very, very mad about it. It had a crack in the hinge, and ever since it's slowly gottin worse. I don't even know how that crack got there, but it did. And I took really good care of it, hoping to prevent further damage. But, nope. It just deteriorated right before my very own eyes. I can't even shut it or anything, that's how fucked up it is. And to get it fixed, Best Buy said they'd have to replace the entire screen, and that it would cost around $300 to $400 dollars. Screw that.
I'm better off buying a brand new computer. And the thing about having a computer, it's gonna suck. It's super nice and all. (I don't even have the money for this.) But I like being able to move and have my laptop, 'cause I like bringing it with me places. I love that freedom feeling with it.
Now when I go to Florida in January, I'm going to be laptop-less. And you know what? It's going to really fucking suck. 'Cause, that was going to give me something to do, and helllllllo, music! I need music!!!
I do have an iPod. But it's three years almost four years old, and the battery absolutely sucks. It'll last for 2 minutes, if that, without it being on the charger. And I've never replaced it, because of course, everything has to cost a shitload of money on this earth. I hate it. I think it's $80 to replace the battery for that. I'm better off burning cd's and purchasing a ghetto c.d. player. aha, even though I hate those.

Annnnnyways, back to my horrendous laptop. Now, you see, I was okay with the broken hinge, I was going to use it even if it was broken, because it was still useable. But then my battery charger started fucking with me, it started un charging for no reason, even while the cord was plugged in. Something to do with the inside of the laptop, there was wires showing and shit from the hinge being broken, so I'm positive that's why that started fucking up. And I was also okay with that, but as days went by, it only got extremely worse.
And early lastnight is when it decided to stop charging, completely. So, my laptop could be used. Except it's dead. That's the only problem that I'm concerned about, and not even my moms laptop charger cord will work in it. It worked two times, then that suddenly stopped working as well.
Why is shit built so damn shitty? I am so pissed over this. It seems everything I've ever purchased from Best Buy, always, always, always, always, falls apart. Everything.
Not even lying. Is this happening to anyone else? 'Cause it seems like this shit is always, constantly happening to myself and my family. Ridiculous bullshit.

So, now I've got to spend my savings (that I was saving for a car, some day) on a new computer. When lately, all along, I was planning on investing in a new, advanced camera. And now I'm pretty sure I wont even be able to afford it. I am so fuckign annoyed.
And I'm sure I'm annoying who ever will be reading this. I'm just venting and sharing how fucked up electronics are. I can't live without a computer though, I know. That's sad. But it's eveeerything.
99% of me needing a computer anyways, is because that 99% is for my education. I'm going to be a retarded adult (excuse me, I hate using that word) the rest of my life, because I can't even finish my education myself.......... if you knew my situation, you'd know what I mean. My education is in my hands now, unfortunatley.

Okay, I'm just rambling now. Really pointless, as you can tell. I just needed to vent.
Right now I'm on my mom's obnoxious laptop. But I'm atleast thankful she has one, 'cause I always go on her's whenever mine was a pile of shit.

I wanted to type about more random bullshit. But I guess I'll just end this post now. ahah. I'm sure no one even read this. Oh well. Bye. Have a nice day??

P.S. I have no spell check. Soooooooooooo, look at all my typo's?

No comments:

Post a Comment